Thank you for trusting AWH Physical Therapy with your care!
We provide a home exercise program that is individualized but minimizes your "homework" making it easier to perform and easier to maintain. Below are some resources for pelvic floor therapy/physical therapy compiled to assist with your treatment plan.
For general patient education- Click Here
What to Expect in Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Meet our Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist Here!
Resources Recommended by our Physical Therapist:
Medbridge Patient Home Exercise Program Login- FREE
- Use your code given to you at your appointment to login in to the website to view your exercises.
- You can also download the app to your phone on Google Play or App Store- Search "MedBridge Go" for patients.
- To view your individual exercises, click "Program" down at the bottom of the app.
- To view your whole exercise program in a row, click "Go" circle on the app. (This does move quickly and only does one side so exercises are best viewed under "program".
Follow Dana Landgren on Instagram- safe total body strengthening exercise routines (FREE)
Follow Dr. Melissa Oleson on Instagram- for stretching and yoga related to the pelvic floor (FREE)
Get Mom Strong- Paid Exercise Subscription (Provides safe workouts for mothers to avoid injury.) (Also on Instagram)
Pelvicore (TM) Strengthening Program Equipment and Video Purchase
#1 FREE Meditation App- Insight Timer
Meditation Advice from our Physical Therapist
- Our office education on Sexual Health information- Click Here
- Recommendations on Vaginal Moisturizers (Non-hormonal)
- Good clean ingredient companies for Vaginal Moisturizers and Lubricants:
Good Clean Love (30% off your first order with code NOURISH30)
Desert Harvest (Lidocaine cream for pain available at this site- Releveum Cream)
Apps and Supplies
- Kinesiology Tape Recommendations: If we have used kinesiology tape in your treatment plan and you want to purchase some, these are the recommended brands:
KenesioTex Gold (Found on online) - Lasts 3-4 days (Most often used in our clinic.)
KT Tape (Found on online or at local pharmacies)- Lasts 1-2 days- Probably best for sensitive skin
Rock Tape (Found online)- Lasts 4-5 days
Store Brand Kinesiology Tape (Local pharmacies)- Lasts anywhere between 2-4 days
Note: (How long the tape lasts is only an estimate and can vary depending on skin conditions.)
- App for Tracking Urination/Hydration- Free Version
- Fun App for Tracking Hydration- Free Version
- Follow on Instagram for Perimenopause and Menopause information related to diet and supplements
- Pelvic Floor Therapy Supplies-
Intimate Rose ($5 off of your purchase when shopping this link)
- Biofeedback Units/Kegel Trainers that can be purchased:
- App for Kegel Reminders and Counting- Free Version
- Stimulation Devices for Pain or Strengthening (prescription required)
NexWave- External Stimulation for Pain Control
NexWave IFC/TENS Electrode Placement- Total Body
InWave- Stimulation for Bladder Control or Strengthening
- Have a friend or family member in another town or state that needs to see a pelvic floor physical therapist? Help them find one through this online directory. >>> Find a Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Near You