We are honored you have chosen Advanced Women’s Healthcare to be a part of your health care team. We offer healthcare to women at all ages and stages of life in a relaxing, non-judgmental, and stylish environment. If you are new to our office, you may find the below information helpful prior to your first appointment. Please take a moment to print, fill out and review the new patient packet paperwork. Please bring this with you along with your ID and insurance card to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
(Note: If you are not able to print the forms, please arrive 20-30 min PRIOR to your first appointment time to complete paperwork. This ensures your provider has all necessary information to treat you on your first visit.)
- 1) Print and complete the New Patient Forms Packet: New Patient Forms- Click Here
- Note: You need Adobe Reader to open/print the forms. If you don't already have it, get it here.
- New patients for physical therapy- Please fill out both the New Patient Forms Packet above and Physical Therapy Forms-Click Here
- New patients for counseling services- Please fill out both the New Patient Forms Packet above and Counseling Consent- Click Here
- 2) Please bring the completed forms with you or mail them to us ahead of your appointment. Please also bring your ID and insurance card. This will help us keep you on schedule, ensure paperwork is complete and ensure pre-authorizations, if needed for insurance, are approved.
- Mailing Address: 2111 E Oakland Ave, Suite B, Bloomington, IL 61701
- 3) We put a significant effort into being on time for the appointment we schedule for you and being on time is a priority. When we do occasionally run behind or if your provider changes, we ask for your understanding as our providers may be called away for deliveries. We will inform you of any changes. Also our priority is helping each patient with their individual needs. At times, these needs vary significantly which can result in a delay.
- 4) To help us do our best, please call us at 309-808-3068 if you are running late or if you cannot keep your appointment. If you are running late and arrive more than 15 min past your appointment time, you may be rescheduled. If you can not keep your appointment, we ask for at least 24 hours notice so that we may fill that spot if needed. We understand that unique situations do arise. However, if you cancel without 24 hours notice or fail to contact us, you may be charged a fee for the missed visit.
What can I expect at my first gynecologic visit? Click Here.
What can I expect at my first prenatal visit? Click Here.
What can I expect at my first pelvic floor therapy visit? Click Here.
I think I may be in menopause, now what? Click Here.
About Pelvic Support Problems- Click Here.
What can I expect at my first counseling appointment?- Click Here.
If you need additional education resources regarding your visit, we recommend visiting the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists patient page.