If you have not seen a provider in our practice before, here are the things you need to know and do before you arrive for your appointment.
- Print and complete the New Patient Forms Pack
- Open/download New Patient Forms
Individual forms contained in the packet are here.
Note: You need Adobe Reader to open/print the forms. If you don't already have it, get it here.
- Please bring the completed forms with you or mail them to us ahead of your appointment. This will help us keep you on schedule, ensure paperwork is complete and ensure pre-authorizations are approved.
- We put a significant effort into being on time for the appointment we schedule for you and being on time is a priority. When we do occasionally run behind, we ask for your understanding.
- Our first priority is helping each patient with their individual needs. At times these needs vary significantly which can result in a delay.
- To help us do our best, please call us if you are running late or if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time so that we may ensure your intake forms, insurance and other paperwork are complete.
If you need additional education resources we recommend visiting the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists patient page.