|Dele Ogunleye, MD FACOG||Lisa Emm, MD FACOG||Brittany King, APN, WHNP|
OBGYN Bloomington, IL
What we believe
- We believe it is a privilege to care for women who have entrusted us with their care.
- We take pride in offering individualized treatment with a focus on what makes each patient unique.
- We promise to devote time to listen to you. This we believe helps us provide excellent care. We treat you with care and compassion, every person every time.
- We treat you like family in a relaxing environment making you the center piece of everything that we do.
- We recognize that you have a choice when it comes to OB/GYNs, but we are certain that you will love it here.
Dele Ogunleye, MD, has been practicing as an obstetrician and gynecologist in the Bloomington/Normal area since 2004. Dr. Ogunleye started Advanced Women’s Healthcare as an independent practice in 2012, and before that he practiced at Carle Clinic and Advocate Medical Group.
As a board certified OB/GYN, he provides a full range of obstetric and gynecological services including high risk and low risk pregnancies, and cancer screening management for a wide range from adolescent to those in menopause. He is also board certified in the field of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery and he is an expert in minimally invasive surgery, surgical and non-surgical management of female pelvic floor weakness and incontinence.
Our facility is professional and stylish. Our goal is for you to feel like you are at home. You will be comfortable in our nicely appointed waiting area. Our exam rooms are furnished with the latest high-tech equipment to ensure the highest level of care.